For the past two days I have been fortunate enough to work with Sir Thomas Allen on the role of Susanna in Mozart’s Le Nozze di Figaro. I worked alongside some wonderfully talented colleagues and I very much hope to fulfil the role of Susanna in the none too distant future!
After a wonderful two months at The Royal College of Music, tonight I make my debut as the cheeky, sassy ‘serpetta’ for the International Opera School. I have been fortunate enough to work with very talented colleagues and production team. Directed by Harry Fehr, conducted by Michael Rosewell, designed by Yannis Thavoris. For more information…
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream – Britten – w/c Monday 5th March 2018
- The Chichester Singers – Saturday 16th December 2017
- Festivities with Friends – Thursday 14th December 2017
- Swadlincote Messiah Choral Society – Sunday 3rd December 2017
- The Cunning Little Vixen – Janáček – w/c Monday 27th November 2017